My Followers

Friday 1 April 2011

Crafty Catz DT Card - Tilda does April showers

Morning and a new month April and it being Friday it is a new challenge at Crafty Catz and what a challenge. "APRIL SHOWERS" which is kind of cool as it is raining here in Manchester. Carol would like you all to make a card with water on your card.

Our sponsor this week is the Great store DIGITAL DELIGHTS who kindly gave us some images to play with but my printer still not working i was gutted not to be able to play with them. So check out the teams samples for these fab images. So if you would like to win 3 of their fab digital stamps here is a chance.

My card this week is using a Tilda stamp kindly donated by a friend and i used my Promarkers and 3d glossed it for extra shine. Few rain drop gems and I love this paper as it echos the shape of the gems think it is making memories from a freebie. Used my M.S. Punch to frame the image and the Red Ribbon. Og and a few red tiny Brads.


Well i hope you will come and join us in this fab challenge and look forward to visiting you.
Hugs Sue xx

13 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

Love this card! great image and the layout is fa x

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous Sue!!! fab colouring!!!

Janette said...

Awwww Sue, this is gorgeous, so sweet and I do love Tilda in red....xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card,love this Tilda and the paper's are gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sue,
Gorgeous card, I love the red outfits on the image.
Good luck with the challenge.
Margaret

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I was going to use this image too, I think it's the only one I have with water lol.
By the way I think there's an april fools day joke going on over at Friday Sketchers don't you.
Teresa xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card Sue, have a great weekend! xx Jenny xx

Crafty Urchins said...

love the image, beautifully coloured.
looks great Sue xx

Katy said...

Sue this is absolutely gorgeous! She's one of my favourite Maggies! Love the bright colours and your border punch detail is fab. hugs. Katy. xxx

tilly said...

thIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND A LOVELY LAYOUT
SORRY sUZZANE IS LEAVING YOU
tILLY X

Opppsssssss x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is fab, love the effect on her coat,hugs Liz xx

Lee said...

Beautiful card.i love this image.xx

Mina said...

wow Sue that red is lush...fab idea to use red with the backing paper too
Mina xxx