My Followers

Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Five Fave Christmas Cards of 2011

Hi have you seen the prize at A Scrapjourney for your 5 fave christmas cards of 2011. Well this got me thinking and having just looked at Janettes my friend I thought well which did I enjoy making. Well I have a few that I havent blogged so thought should I start there. Oh Janette yes it is a Mo's image. I actually made this for an order but couldnt give it away and kept for a special friend.
I am entering this into DPS challenge fave Mo card.


Then I made this card a easel for a friends Granddaughter she hadnt seen easel cards before and was totally blown away with it and said how much the image was like her down to the wording. The image is a K Kenny.



Onto my next well this image was sat in my box of images and was crying out for colouring. I made this for a little girl who was being fostered by a neighbours mother and she will be taking it onto her new family so it had to be special and be full of the joys of Christmas



This next card is also a K Kenny image but completely different and definitely one for the boys and talking of boys this was made for my son not too sure his girlfriend liked but he did. I was really pleased with the hand stitching on this and he even made some nice comments about it and think he appreciated the time it took.

Lastly this has to be another card made with a MO's image yes I am a fan and this is what Christmas is really all about and I guess should have been the 1st card as this is the start of Christmas the Nativity.
So this is my five and can tell you that i have changed my mind on the 5 at least 3 times so I am pressing the publish button before it is four times. Hope you like these and think there is a variety too. Thanks for looking and checkout the blog and prize would love to see your 5 faves.

12 comments:

Teresa said...

Fantastic 5 Aunty Sue they are all gorgeous. xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Sue, these are all so gorgeous. I love the scrummy details you've added to them all. Gorgeous white poinsettia's and the Mo images are verrry cute.

Donna x

XxJULESxX said...

wow Sue stunning cards!! i do love the saucy one! i didn't know you had a hidden talent with the thread!!!!!

kay said...

gorgeous top 5 cards,my fave is your stitched one,x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous top five Sue!

Warm hugs
Maarit

tilly said...

five stunning cards, how difficult to choose.... and your special friend loved her card with the lush ribbon!!
Tilly x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards Sue and what fabulous choices.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards sue.all so stunning :D

xx coops xx

Crafty Loops said...

A beautiful selection Sue, I can certainly see why they were your favourites. Lee xx

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

Janette said...

Fab set of cards Sue, love 'em.xx

Pat said...

Hi Sue! Absolutely adorable!! I love the DPs and designs! And, of course, I love your beautifully colored Mo images!! So glad you could join us for our "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank