My Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

CRAFT CHALLENGE 138 - Use Numbers

Good Morning yes I am here with another  CRAFT challenge. You all seemed to enjoy our Celebrations challenge last week we had an amazing turn out so thank you. This week we would like to see NUMBERS somewhere on your creation.
Our sponsors for this challenge are
Digi Darla
Floppy Latte Designs
Bugaboo Stamps
JLJ Designs
So pop over to the challenge blog and checkout what they are giving there winners. While you are there checkout the many creations by the team for your inspiration.

We where lucky enough once again to be given images to play with and I picked this fab fun image by Bugaboo. Image is coloured with Promarkers. Card from stash. Flowers from Wild orchid, Die cut leaves. Happy Birthday wooden stamp unknown. Ribbon from Ribbon Girls. Numbers Cuttlebug folder.

Well hope you like my fun card and hope my friends sister is still speaking to her when she opens this. lol. Now it is your turn so lets see what you have to offer and one of the team will be over to check it out.
Challenges this card fits are

13 comments:

Lynsey said...

Love this card Sue, it's fantastic :o) Lyns xx

Nikbee said...

A great card. Such a fun image and sentiment.
Nikki x

Naomi Johnson said...

This is such good fun. Love it!

tilly said...

One of my fave Stella stamps... NO --- they all are lol, lovely card and sure it will be loved
Tilly x

Janette said...

Love it Sue, really made me smile, I knew Tilly would love it too..lol..xxx

Sheryl said...

This is such a fun card Sue. It would suit my sister for her birthday! hugs Sheryl xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Sue - love it.
Great image and sentiment.
Hugs
Doreen xx

sharon said...

Brillant card Sue, that image makes me laugh. Sharon x

coops said...

hhaha.really fab card sue.love the fun image and the sentiment is brilliant.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Stella at her best! Brilliant card, Jx

oheidia said...

I love your humour card!
The image is so funny and the sentiment is fantastic:)
Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)
Hugs from me

lis-m said...

What a fun card... I really love the sentiment!

Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week in our " humour" challenge
Hugs. X

Kianel said...

Very fun project!
Thanks for joining Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
Good luck, love, Kianel.