My Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

Crafty Catz Goes Animal Crackers

Good afternoon yes it is me again trying to catch up on my DT posts and this time as it is Friday means time for CRAFTY CATZ wow you all did a sterling job with Janette Anything goes and so glad it is done via random as there was far too many of my faves to pick. Can I thank you all for your inspiration.
This week it si another of our Newbies turn to post. I say Newbies but they seem like they have been with us forever but it is Dianes first posting so give her some love.
We are sponsored this week by  The Stamping Boutique who has 5 digi images for our winner.
We where lucky enough to be given some images by our sponsor.
I needed a new house card for a neighbour so I have used this cute image of a bird with its new house.


I have kept it simple but printed the image twice and cut or and layered it up. i coloured the image with my promarkers, some green satin ribbon few gems and computer generated sentiment.
So now it is over to you get those animals out it can be cute cuddly or just a real life drawing we would love to see what you make it could be a card, a tag or scrapbook page did you go to the zoo with the children this school holiday. Thanks for popping by I will be back Sunday with Dream Valley card and it is something out of my comfort zone.
Have a great weekend doing whatever your up to fingers crossed for some sunshine.
I would like to ennter this card into the following challenges
Creative Belli - things with wings
I Love promarkers - garden
The little red wagon - animals
Paper Pretties - square cards
The Paper shelter - clean & simple
Bearly Mine - anything with wings

23 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Lee xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Garden challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

carol said...

Hi Sue...lovely card so simple like you say but perfect, x carol

Kim said...

great card, love that layered effect!
Kim x

tilly said...

Brilliant card, I have this digi and it is so versatile lol
Love the colours
Tilly x

kay said...

hi sue,fab card,love the raised flowers and bird house,x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Sue, Great card, fab choice too...xxx

Unknown said...

Fabby card Sue, love your colours and image..x

JanR said...

Great card! I like that bit of bling in the corner. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

rosie said...

gorgeous x

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the image and perfect for a new home.

My apologies Sue for not being around much lately, I'm trying to catch up this weekend!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Vicky said...

A simply perfect card sweetie, love it!! I am loving your dog it reminds me of the one my dad had when I was a kid, she was called Lassie & she was gorgeous & the best dog he has ever had........sadly no longer with us :0(

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely card with a great design. Thanks for joining us over at the Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lorraine said...

Cute card Sue. Love the image.Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

XxJULESxX said...

love this one Sue it's beautiful! fab image!

Karen said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

tiggertastic said...

such an effective layout

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Laura Bradley said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Laney said...

Super card Sue!!love the CAS look
Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Ann Marie Governale said...

Great card. Love the image and the card design. This certainly fits our "Clean and Simple" theme so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Shelter. We hope you join us again next week for another great challenge and prizes! Good Luck! xxx Ann Marie

Unknown said...

i just love this my sweets....so perfect...dunno how i missed it hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

joy said...

Great layering -- Love the clear stamping. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.