My Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

ANYTHING GOES For CRAFTY CATZ

Good evening are you ready for the weekend hope we get some nice weather it hasnt stopped raining today here in manchester. Well today it is the lovely and talented Sassy's turn to pick the theme for this weeks challenge and those of you that know Sassy she doesnt do compicated so what better than a nice easy one for us. She is a Darling. So lets see ANYTHING GOES.
Also we are looking for nexts months GDT member Laney is doing a fab job but will be handing over to another one of you so if you fancy trying out just add GDT after your name with this weeks challenge entry.
Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is DIGITAL DELIGHTS with the following prize.
ok now onto my card for your inspiration we where given some images to play with so I coloured them with promarkers. I used a card base from QVC which i have had forever. Lots of glitter and used my memory box tree & Snowflake border
well hope you like and it has encouraged to join us this week and dont forget the GDT. Thanks for popping by and leaving your comments I love reading them.
Challenges

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Love the snowflake border. Caroline xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue love how you have used the images together fabulous scene have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

a lovely cute card, I love that train, very nice with the frostyville border
Tilly x

carol said...

Hi Sue, i adore this snowflake die on your card, thanks for sharing some with me, Fab card, great that you combined both images they do go well together, x carol

Lee said...

Oh WOW,I LOVE this it's brilliant in every way.Huggles.xx