My Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

Let's Have some Sparkle

Good afternoon hope you are having a good weekend. I have had a busy one starting Friday evening with my friends daughters 30th Birthday party which was fancy dress 1980's. Now 1982 i was expecting my son so wanted to put a pillow up my jumper but no not allowed. Tee Hee so off i went for a Tutu from the local shop. No have no pictures to share I would die if anyone saw that wasnt there. Then Saturday morning my Brother got married what a nice relaxed day we had a simple registrar job and a nice friendly relaxed meal at the local Chinese restaurant not many of us just a small party just as they wanted and order of the day was smart and casual and relaxed. So Congrats to Kate & Greg.

Now with all this excitement I thought I has scheduled my post for Crafty Catz only to find out today that it is sat in Draft oh come back old blogger this never happened then. So those of you that haven't already visited the challenge blog here is what we would like for you to join us.
This time it was the lovely janettes turn to pick our theme and Janette isn't very well at the moment so pop over and give her some love. Janette would like to see lots of sparkle on your projects.
Our sponsor this week is the digital company The Stamping Boutique who are giving our winner 3 digital stamps of there choice.
Now onto my card I used this fab cute snowman from our sponsor
I have coloured my image with my promarkers and used my cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes on the cream card. The Dp is from my stash. memory box snowflake in silver mirri card. Ribbon fromMei Flower and of course lots and lots of glitter but dont think my camera caught the sparkle. Bee hoo.
Ok so now you have seen my card lets have a peep get out all the bits that a magpie would love and come join us.
challenges that with card fits are
fairytale- embossing
Fat Pages & Cards - anything goes autumn and winter
Stampin with the Dragon - so cute
4 Crafty Chicks - winter
Crimbo Crackers - snowman

16 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Sounds like you have had a fabulous weekend. Great card Sue. Loving that snowflake. Hugs Nina

Caroline said...

Sue this is gorgeous love the snowman and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

wow you been a busy bee ..havent you and i did wonder about your card...but here it is all snowy and glorious wintery brilliant card .....i want those snowflakes awesome they are....lubberly card sues ..now put yer feet up and take of that god damm tutu i know your still wearing it hahaha hugs sassyxxxx

kay said...

Pleased you had a super weekend Sue and like the clean look of your blog make over. Fabulous Christmas card,x

Kim said...

great card Sue, and sounds like you had a fantastic weekend - are you sure there are no pics of the tutu??
Kim x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Sue.
I love this snowman..he is cute!!

Yep, it sounds like you had a fab fun filled weekend. I like your first idea of a pillow shoved up your jumper ha! But I think you are terribly mean to not show us some tutu photos :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Lee said...

WOW,you are a busy girl lol.LOVE your Gorgeous cheery card so cute.Big Hugs xx

Bianca said...

Absolutly lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous card hun and such a cute image huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tamie said...

Awe this snowman just brought a huge smile to my face. thank you for that and wonderful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Unknown said...

A lovely card. The snowman is so cute, love it.

Thanks for joining us over at Stamping with the Dragon.

Love Jo ( dt member)
xxxxxx

tilly said...

Love your little fat snowman........ pleased you had a good week-end
Tilly x

Michelle said...

He looks so nice this little snowman.
Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
XXX Michelle

PokSa said...

What a fantastic work.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Anonymous said...

You have been busy. Glad you had a good time, Love your sparkly card so christmassy and gorgeous. Thank you for joiningh us at Fat pages this fortnight. Abbie (Owner ) xx

Tip Top said...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers