My Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Red for Remembrance at Creative Inspiration

Good evening A quick post for me before I head off to bed as I need to be up early and I have been looking after my nephews with there school being one that is used for the voting.
Well Creative Inspirations challenge this week is Red for Remembrance  and we where given some images from our sponsor CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are giving the winner $10 gift voucher.

i decided to use 2 images the main image of the man in the card and also the tree to make it into a christmas card
 close up of the main image
Image coloured with my promarkers, lots of glitter, punch for the branches. Snowflakes from a friend, DP from stash and the sentiment is a papermania one from last year. Now it is your turn have fun and thanks for popping by.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Divas by design - anything goes
Just keep up crafting - christamas
My Mum's craft shop - winter wonderland
Craft Room challenge= punches & Dies

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love how you've put two images together and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

tilly said...

a lovely card but where is the tree??? all I can see is a lamp-post ????
Tilly x

Whisper said...

What a cool card for a male, i know my 2 would love it, as they are huge F1 fans, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super fun Christmas card x
Thanks for playing along with us @ MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Debi said...

great guy's christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at craft room challenge, debi x

Lee said...

Brilliant card LOVE the image.huggles xx

Karen said...

Lovely card, but so sorry it doesn't fit our theme of Christmas Trees.

Karen at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Gem said...

beautiful creation, thanks for joining in for our Winter Wonderland challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop challenge! Gemma :)