My Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

Traditional Christmas Colours / Creative inspirations challenge

Hello gosh isnt the weather bad and how the temperature has dropped this week cant wait for spring. Welltoday i am sharing with you my DT card for Creative inspirations. The theme is Traditional Christmas Colours. I have used a Penny Black image for my Card coloured with Promarkers
Our sponsor for this challenge is

My Card
 close up of image
I have used Docraft papers and Wild Orchid flowers sprayed with gold glimmer spray. Satin ribbon from mei flower. 
Need more inspiration checkout the team blog.
Sorry this is late off to bed up nice and early tomorrow and will be back with my Craft DT Card
Thanks for popping by.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love the hedgehog he is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

kay said...

fabulous card sue,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

Awh, just gorgeous Sue, look at him gazing wistfully watching for Santa, so cute! Love this. Hugs Sxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, love the image
Margaret

tilly said...

one of my al time fave christmas stamps, love the deep red ribbon as well
Tilly x

Sarah said...

Hi Sue, love your card, so cute! just wondered what papers you used and where I can purchase some! Also could you recommend where I can buy Kraft card, many thanks, Sarah x

XxJULESxX said...

love it Sue it's gorgeous as always!!