My Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Lets do some embossing at Craft

Happy Thursday to you all and hope your all well and looking forward to the weekend. Today we have a nice easy challenge for you at Craft. We would like you to show us some
EMBOSSING
now this could be dry embossing or embossing powders just lets us see what you can do with it.
Our sponsor for this week are
.Eigles and Doodle Dragons and also Trimgym digital

Now onto my card I have used from our sponsor Meljen Designs. Isnt he cute!
 close up of the mage coloured with my promarkers
The centre panel has been embossed with my cuttlebug folder spots and dots and the flowers are a marianne die which I have then run through my machine and embossed with my dots folder. The Dp is from Bo Bunny pad and the strip paper is fro a pack i got from a garden centre. Little heart metal brads for the centres. Sentiment is from a clear stamp set and the image and sentiment have been cut out using a my XCut oval folder. Some kraft card to mount and some pearls from Meiflower crafts. Narrow ribbon from my stash. The layout I have flipped on its side and you can find the challenge in the list below. This card is in the post winging its way to a friend hope she likes.
Before I go I would just like to share that I won at Penny Paper Crafts with my WOW card. Also I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments and welcome my new followers
Well hope you can come and join us and will be back shortly with another card for you

Challenges I would like to enter this card into are
Bearly -mine challenges - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Embossing, Flowers, Brads
Penny's Paper Crafty - fave colours love these colours for summer
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbons
Meljen designs- colour combo


17 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....gorgeous image and fab papers.xxx

tilly said...

I love this cheeky mouse, a fab card and lovely flowers, bet your other friend likes it lol
Tilly x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Teresa said...

Smashing card Sue, lovely image. I have candy if you are interested, hugs Teresa x

Kim said...

fabulous card Sue - and love those flowers.
Kim x

Gale said...

Fabulous card. Love that image and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

MagsB said...

What an adorable mouse! I love your gorgeous papers and flowers, they are so bright and cheerful!

Congrats on your win, too!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

aw my sweet friend..he is adorable i know hes even better in real life...hes here smiling at me you are such a poppett and recieving him has made my day love sassyxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.really sweet mouse and i love your fab design :D

xx coops xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Awww! such a cute card - really lovely hun x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card sue, thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Caz said...

This lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. Good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week of “Anything Goes” well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

CĂ©line said...

Really cute card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Rae Ann said...

Love your embossed flowers! They add so much texture to the card. The bright background paper is so fun.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Color challenge!