My Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

leigh craft fayre

Good morning i thought i would share what Tillytrotter and myself got up to yesterday. Well it is tillys birthday this month so i bought her a ticket for our local craft fayre she said she didn't need anything but as i said she could keep my from spending as too many teas of beans on toast doesn't give a health smell to my room oh the wind it causes Well we set off just after 10 short drive and with ticket get free drink so no need for flasks. getting on for 1hr+ and we are just leaving the 1st stall Oyster Crafts although I did watch a demo but oh the struggle to get to the sections and then the choice. Well i grabed what i thought I needed not wanted as it was the 1st stall. Then had a check of what i had in my hand thought oh i really shouldnt get that so having put back half. Iam a girl left the stall spending £70 so that was my limt and i did have money so no more card for me. Off we went to see the sizzex stall as we both have a bigshot and oh there was so much choice there again seems this year it is dies and not stamps. Well wepondered and looked and made all the lovely noises you make when you see things you would like. I wanted a set and tilly liked it too and whated a few other bits well then we went and had a look at the stamps and embellishments they had . Arm full we went to pay so thinking oh I can now get Tillys present i grabbed the set off her paid and presented it back to her with Happy Birthday. With a thank you and a smile she said let grab a drink net. So while i quened for the drinks she bought jacket potatoes for us. Yummy. Well now having well spent up I thought I just need some pearls and my tape and just a wonder round if tilly wanted. Off we went to meiflower but oh no no white pearls just mixed sets and where was the tape oh no i cant live without it. No the supplier hadnt delivered so Boo Hoo. Off we went for a wonder and found some stalls to watch demos a panpastel which was good  and then we found card and card blanks just basic needs. NOt wants Just need i say to myself. now i believe Kevin sent Tilly a message saying take a hold all or something. Wel he was right and what happened to Tilly stopping me buying. Oh well below are my goodies and please dont ask what we are eating for tea this week. Best was i thought I could put my card and few bits away but as i was taking these pictures my son came in.
Hi Mum had a good day get anything nice?
lol
Oh looks like you have spent up omg he doesnt know how much dies are.
Just making some home made soup for dinner as he is out with his girlfriend for tea
Oh well I dont drink or smoke or go out often. I did have a great day though
enjoy the pictures the large white card was a bargin at £5 A3sheets




13 comments:

kay said...

Lots of lovely goodies, x

Margarets designer cards said...

Was there enough left there for the rest of the customers, looks like you had a smashing day. Well done on your goodies.
Margaret

rachel said...

sounds like a lovely day out sue - and you just know you're always going to spend what you've allowed yourself plus some more! Its difficult not to! Looks like lots of goodies! Hugs Rachel x

tilly said...

still worn out from following you and carting your stuff........ an enjoyable day though, even if we did not see all the stalls!!!
Tilly x

Aunty Sue said...

Why which did we miss and what did you carry lol good day. Can you imagine if Janette had come we would definitely need a shopping trolly

Anonymous said...

Oooh, lovely new stash Sue! Sounds like you both had a fab day.
xx

Kim said...

ooh naughty Sue! lol! looks like you had a fantastic day!
Kim x

Janette said...

Oh you naughty woman....lol......better bring it up here when you visit so I can test drive it for you...lol.....As for Tilly, her story is you dragged her round and she is exhausted...lol....enjoy Sue...xxx

Annette said...

wow looks like you both had a fab time, i love the new goodies can't wait to see what you create. x

coops said...

fantastic goodies sue, enjoy :D
my gus card on my blog you asked about, the main circular base is 14cm x 14cm andd with the added layers is 17cm x 17cm so i would use an 8x8 envelope, hth :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Looks like, you and Tilly had a fabby day out and i'm loving all those new goodies too, shame i don't live nearer, then i could have come round for a play :-).

Thank you so much for my fabby birthday card too, Luv Sam x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Sounds like you had a great day out! Fabby new goodies to play with!

Love
Maarit

May said...

Love your new stash... Yummy!! Have fun, I visited via Tilly's blog.. Joined you as a follower as to pop back again soon... Hugs May x x x