My Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

Fancy Folds - Springy Card

Good morning Friday is apon us and I am looking forward to the weekend and all the children are as in the area are having a week off school. Friday also brings another challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and this week it is the lovely Jac's turn to pick the challenge. Wow and it was a challenge for me.
FANCY FOLDS
Yes she would like to see cards that have fancy folds. You can make any occasion ards but we want to see cards with lots of folds.
Our sponsor for this week is
the prize for this challenge is
We where given some images to play with and i picked this cute little clown and made a Springy card which wobbles from side to side which is how I think of clowns.
i have coloured the image with my promarkers and used some glitter on it as well. The butterfly is a Memory Box die and i have added some gems and sentiment stamp. The Dp is from my stash. M. S. round the punch , Gold mirri card. The heart borders on the bottom is a Cherry Lynn.
 Hope you like my little card

a side view now to show the folds
Well get your thinking caps on and share your creation with us we are waiting to come and view it.
Thanks for popping by and hope to see your name on Mr Linky

Crafts 4 eternity - get in shape
Digi Haven - butterfly
Polkadoodles - use a die
Sister Act challenge - anything goes
Creative Creations - for a child

19 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Sue, and love the 'springy' fold lol! have a good weekend!
Kim x

Sharon said...

Love this card Sue. Cute image lovely papers and the design is fabulous,
Hugs Sharon. x

rachel said...

great card Sue and such a fab choice of image to go with that springy design - great stuff xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sue

Beautiful card, and love your layout and design, great folds,
Have a nice weekend
Margaret

tilly said...

I think you have been watching me walk.... I wobble from side to side!!!

Lovely image and shaped card lol
Tilly x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Lovely card Sue. Love the backing papers. And great use of dies. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Sue, perfect style of card for the image, (I was going to do this fold too with the clown, then I saw yours! Lol). Have a great weekend xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

great fun card Aunty Sue, I like the fun image, the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

MagsB said...

Aww, what a cute clown! I love your springy fold and all those fabulous lacy die-cuts!

Have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

NickScrapShack said...

This card is fun and a perfect as a birthday card. Love the fold , I might have to try this.

Hope you have a great weekend and a good week to come!
Hugs Nick

Janette said...

Cool card Sue, hope you have a lovely week-end with the kids....lol....xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue and a fabulous shape have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.really stunning design and I love your colours and image :D

xx coops xx

carol said...

Hello Sue...love your shaped card, looks super...have a lovely BH weekend, x carol

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a fun card, love the wobbly clown. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oops, wrong DT, that should have said, thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

NickScrapShack said...

Congrats, saw you got a Top 3 spot!

Hugs Nick

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x