My Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Crafty Sentiments does Christmas & freebie for all that enter

Good morning I am here with my DT card for Crafty Sentiments I do hope you will join us. We are Celebrating Christmas and if you fancy joining us and dont have a image then look what we are doing this week

We shall be giving away a freebie to use for this weeks challenge
Please email

lulubell.c@gmail.com
but please if you request do join in our challenge!!
**please note requests for the digi closes 5.oopm BST 19th July*

prize
as its christmas we will have 3 winner each winning
So with all the details done let me show you my little card using this cute Penguin which is a digi from the store.

I have coloured him with my promarkers. Used Memory box diecuts in silver mirri card. The sentiment is a Stamp Fairy one I won some time ago. Some Satin Ribbon and DP from my stash. Card matted with papermill card.
Hope you like a simple layout and look forward to seeing your creations dont forget the freebie to use for this challenge.
Thanks for popping by and see you all soon.

8 comments:

tilly said...

lovely card, you will soon have Christmas finished lol...
Tilly x

Whisper said...

Oooo super layout and am loving the blue / silver combo, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.fab cute penguin and i love the snowflakes ;D

xx coops xx

Linda Levoir said...

Such a fun card Sue, such an adorable little penguin, love the colours and those gorgeous snowflakes :) xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the cute penguin and colours.
Wendy xx

Gail said...

This card should be named: diecuts to die for. This card is such an eyecatcher with those fabulous dies. I love your penguin...he's as cute as can be! I love non-traditional colors and this teal/aqua is fantastic. It's a gorgeous color any time of year but fabulous with the penguin! Wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

rachel said...

cute card Sue - love make! Hugs rachel x

mags said...

A beautiful card Sue. Love the image and all the gorgeous die cuts.
Mags
x