My Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

It is Everyones Favouite at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS



Good morning gosh that wind we had yesterday least it didnt do any damage and it brought us some nice sunshine too. 
Well today being Tuesday means that we have a new challenge for you at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS and this week it is everyones favouite
ANYTHING GOES
so no excuse not to come and join us.
We have a fab prize for you this week and wish i could enter as it is a stamp I dont have

So let me show you my card I made for your inspiration. It is a stamp I had seen in the shop and have been iching to get my hands on it. It is called LETS SWIM and you can find it here
I think I will be able to use it a good few times as Swim Birthday Parties are a big thing in my area.

This is a large 8x8 inch card as the stamp is quite a large one and I wanted to show it off to full effect so didnt want to clutter the card. A simple layout with Sue Wilson dies and a fern punch, some buttons a touch of glitter card to mount the image which was cut with a Xcut die. Chipboard letters and a few blue gems. Image has been coloured with my promarkers.
Hope you like my card i am sure you will agree he is a real cutie making friends with the fish.
Head on over and checkout the rest of the team for some more inspiration showing how you can use our stamps. Remember you dont have to use a Crafty Sentiments stamp but if you do put #3 behind your name and you will be entered 3 times in the random draw.
Thanks for popping by. 
challenge
2 cute ink - animals
imagination crafts - summer holiday
ooh lla la creations - scenic creations
crafting when we can - bright colours
fashionabl estamping - childs play
storyteller - bling & pearls

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image and fab design.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely gorgeous and beautiful card, lovely image and I love the fern die cuts.
Margaret

rachel said...

a wonderful make Sue - always loved this image! Hope you are well! Hugs rachel x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great image and layout, luv Sam x

Gail said...

This is wonderful. I love the scene you've created! This is great the way you've done the water around your cute image! Great choice of papers and those pearls are the perfect bubbles. Hugs, Gail

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Lovely card. Lovely image.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome card Sue, love how you've coloured the background xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a great card & layout. Brilliant background x

I thought of my Grandson Eddy when I first looked at your card. He is 2 an a half almost and he will be ready to learn to swim. I think this is an important tool for anyone x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Marilyn said...

Cute image and such a sweet little scene. Love how that die created the fronds for the water plants.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn

mags said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the design and the die cuts you have used. Great image too.
Mags
x

Craft Paper said...

Such a cute cad and image. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

Anne said...

Super scene and your die cuts work really well with it
Thanks so much for joining us at Ooh La La Challenge Blog, do join us again tomorrow for our new challenge!
Anne
Ooh La La Creations Designer

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card. Absolutely adorable. I really love it cute image too. Nice-nice-nice !!!!!
Hugs, Veerle xxx