My Followers

Sunday 12 October 2014

Seasonal Autumn is the ticket at CRAFTY CATZ

Hello have you seen Crafty Catz host this week is the lovely Janette and she has just announced that she has been published in Making cards. way to go Janette. Well the theme of our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ is AUTUMN so lots of lovely colours. this could be colours or seasonal image or both anything that represents Autumn and we would love you to share with us.


We are sponsored this week by
with a great prize of
$15 GC for the FSS store
AND



challenge winner we will offer a free seat to any of our online workshops on the CCO website with a regular price of $25 or less. Winners have until the end of this year (2014) to claim their prize.
so onto my card which I have used a stamp from Sugar nellie  by elizabeth bell from many moons ago but always comes to mind when you mention Autumn
 close up of the stamp coloured with my promarkers

I have used my ink dusters for the background with my memento inks. I masked the image to create the background. Used a maple leaf punch and ribbon ,lace,pearls from my stash. The Dp is from a old dovecraft pad trying to use some of my old papers up.
Hope you like my card i must use some of my older stamps more often. Thanks for popping by and hope you will come and play along with us.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
A gem of a challenge - create a scene
wags n whiskers - fall colours

16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image.xxx

Janette said...

Good morning lovely lady, If ever I need a manager, you have the job..lol...Thankyou...
This is a stunning card Sue, I love the clouds, so realistic and such a pretty image...gorgeous..
Enjoy your day..it's very misty here and damp...of course...a day of crafting is calling me...xx

Whisper said...

Simply gorgeous and i so love these images too, luv Sam x

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I love how you've done your background it looks fab, have a great week xx

Isobel said...

Super card thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend good luck x

Sue said...

Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Sue and love that sweet image
Kim x

Nancy Thomas said...

I've always loved that image and it goes beautifully with your fall theme. Thank you for joining The Sugar Bowl challenge (fyi, you need to link to the challenge on your post to be eligible for the prize).

Juls said...

This is gorgeous, such a beautiful fall card, thanks for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

Unknown said...

Lovely colors Sue and such a sweet stamp, love how you made the background. Thank you for all your sweet comments and being so supportive, this is so awesome!
Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

MagsB said...

What a lovely card! The image is adorable - and the sky background is amazing!!

love Mags B x

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so stunning sue.fabulous autumnal colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Sue...fabulous colouring and love the little bunch of Autumn leaves...so pretty.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Crafty Little Fairies

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Wonderful image. Love those clouds.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
The Sugar Bowl Challenge, and
Crafty Little Fairies.


Teresa said...

Love this - such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at CATW - good luck and hope to see you again x