My Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Crafty Sentiments News & Annabel Elegence

Good evening have you had a good day. I see most of the schools have had a training day here in Manchester although my brothers eldest had a shock to find out he was in.
We well I did you know that Crafty Sentiment has a sale on at the shop here

Also a little bird has told me that we are on Create & Craft 7th January at 11am so why not tune in and see our lovely boss and her new exclusive stamps at Create and Craft. Some of the team have made some samples for the show so i will be tuning in.

So now the i would like to share one of our older stamps I made for last weeks challenge using Annabel Elegance
The theme was Gold and one other colour so I picked Black. 
I used some of the christmas cellophane placed over some black card as my base and coloured the dress with gold mica powder and promarkers.Ribbon from stash. Dies are spellbinders and Xcut.
Well hope you like my card and rememberwe have a new challenge starting tuesday and please tune into the show on wednesday.
Thanks for popping by
challenges
the pink elephant - black & Gold
love to create - atg
crafting from the heart - atg

5 comments:

tilly said...

she looks lovely in gold, hope you are feeling better
Tilly x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.your design is stunning and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A lovely card Sue. The image is coloured beautifully.
Mags
x

kay said...

Beautiful card Sue x

Nance said...

Lovely card. Sweet image. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!