My Followers

Friday 13 March 2015

Christmas In March at CRAFT challenge blog

Good evening hope your day was good mine was yet another very full day full of rushing around trying to fit my jobs in. Well over at Craft this week we are celebrating Christmas. Come join us and it will help with the many cards we make at Christmas. I have abox which is starting to fill so I am hoping to continue filling and will help with the many jobs we have.
Anyway it is our week to celebrate anything CHRISTMAS and we have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge

So onto my card which I have used a Sassy Studio Designs image called Trimming the Tree

I have used my promarkers to colour the image and the papers are from a pad called Merry and Bright I got last year. Some satin ribbon, pearls and you have to have glitter. I have used distress ed inks to shade the background distressed all the layers. The layout is one of Creative Inspirations and i will be adding this to their challenge.
Well i do hope you will come and play along with us this week. Dont forget to hop over to the blog and checkout the rest of the teams creations.
Thanks for popping by and i will be back tomorrow with another DT card.
challenges

6 comments:

tilly said...

love the great colours on this pretty card, sounds busy as usual, hope Chris is feeling better
Tilly x

Lee said...

WOW,what a great card.xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design sue, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

XxJULESxX said...

Another brill card Sue

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card, lovely colours and thanks for using one of our sketches! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner