Happy Sunday are you looking for a Sketch challenge.
Then look no further. Catch the Bug has a new Stella Sketch for you to follow.
A nice easy one for the start of the year.
For my card I have used Birthday Monkey Topper available from the shop HERE
As you can see I have turned the sketch on it's side.
Image coloured with promarkers
DP is Cosmo Cricket
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Star gems and a Happy Birthday stamp from stash.
Dies used are Spellbinders and stitched circle and square
Ok now lets see what you make of the sketch. Lots of prizes up for grabs and you have 2 weeks so plenty of time. Dont forget that all new releases are 50% off for the week and dont forget to grab the Friday freebie would make a great image for this sketch.
Dont forget the team has done some fabulous samples on the challenge page for your inspiration.
Thanks for popping by catch you all really soon.
challenges this card is entered into are
Cards und More 2W must stamp C5 - # 175 - Party Animals
- A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
- Connie Can Crop (M, P1, E2) #54 - Anything Goes
- Crafting Musketeers (M, P2, 1E) #44 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Sweet Stampers (M, P10, E3, use stamp or digi) #2 - Anything Goes