My Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Time For Tea Challenge Reminder and New Release

Hi there have you seen the awesome New Release at Time For Tea.
There images for the Hen night, Cute Bunnys and a fabulous First Dance image which I share with you last week in our sneak peep. So why not  head on over to the challenge blog and checkout the Reminder challenge post the team have been playing with them and also using our challenge I DO TWO. Also there is a Discount code if you are a community member of our Facebook page if not then what better time to join us and take advantage of it.
I do two
Then you must hop on over to our shop for all the latest images in the New Release.
The shop link is HERE
The challenge blog is HERE
Our Facebook page is HERE
Now as I said we have been playing with some of the images and today I would like to share with you my card I made using HEN DO SET
Using the challenge theme of using 2 of things I have used  2 Ribbons, 2 Pearl Hearts, 2 Sentiments, and 2 Steamers.
I coloureed the image with Promarkers and added glitter to her vail
Glitter DP from stash
The Streamers are funky foam which i cut into strips and twisted round a pencil
Sequins,
Pearl hearts and the ribbon from stash
I also used 2 of the words from the sentiments in the collection
I really enjoyed making this love the fun image and I have an Engagement card which I will share shortly with you following this theme.
Well I do hope if you havent joined us you will come and play along you have till the end of the month and we have some fab prizes up for grabs.
Remember the theme is I Do Two which is just use 2 of something and a Time For Tea image and link up. We are looking forward to seeing what your making with our images.
Thanks for popping by and i am off to link up to a few challenges.
Pennys paper crafty challenge - ATG

24 comments:

Janette said...

Just doind a catch up, you have been one busy lady again, great card flower..xx

Janis Lewis said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant - loving all your embellishments,

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers, and Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love it that is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your Hen Party card into our ‘Animals’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Chrissy said...

So cute Sue..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

My goodness, what a fun card! So glad you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sue, what a cute card did you make, it makes me smile :) Love your colouring and decoration.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Monica Maier said...

I love the that Hen and the embellishments you added to the card!
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Monica
http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, GD

Jean said...

Oh how cute I love it.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

GalFridayStamping said...

How cute is this?! Love the sparkles.... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

kahaulani said...

what a fun card!!! thank you for joining us over at Craftaholics R Us DT elecia

Debs said...

Great quirky hen party card, love it, thank you for joining us a Digi Choosday this week, Hugs Debra GDT

The Red Mullet Band said...

What a cute card!!! I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Theresa said...

what a fun card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. so adorable..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that image!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Marjeta said...

Super card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

crafty said...

This made me chuckle. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge this month and hope to see your lovely work again.
Mary

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful card Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck hugs from Sharon Dt

Sharon Noble said...

Love your make it made me smile Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck hugs from Sharon Dt

Gale said...

Very cute card Sue. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT