My Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

Time For Tea inspiration post - HAPPY SPRING

Good day hope you are having a fab day.
I am here with my inspiration post for Time For Tea Designs. A little late as I had soo much on yesterday I think I ended up going to bed at 2am after sorting some Dt stuff.
So I am on catch up and hope you like what you see.
Today i am bringing you a little Spring card thought it would be a great card or not card to send to someone not expecting a card.
I have actually not used a main image just one of the embellishments from a set called
So here it is

I love digital images as in this case I made it large to be the focal image.
Coloured with promarkers
Matted with some card and Dp from stash.
Added some Dottie ribbon and a few black gems from stash
the sentiment is a computer generated.
i used a little die and cut slits in so I could thread the ribbon through for this.
Well thats my card and hope you will pop over to the shop and see the full set that goes with this. There is a cute dog in a barrow.
Here are a few links where you can find more inspiration and where you can share your Time For tea makes.

 Ellibelle's March Challenge - Think Spring or Add Some Green
CCC Challenge # 116 - Spring Fever
 Sweet Stampers Challenge # 30 - Easter or Spring

 Daisy Chain Challenge # 28 - Spring is In The Air
A Gem of a Challenge  2W , 3E  - #5 - Anything Goes 

8 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful.....love the soft colouring on the flower x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, its pretty and the colouring is lovely.xx

Cicci said...

Ohh what a wonderful and sweet card!! So soft!! I LOVE this card!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT

Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

HattysScrapPlace said...

So cute the card!!!!!
Thanks so much for join us at Oddball Art Stsmps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
DT- Hadry Dc 🖤

Ellibelle said...

What a cheerful spring card!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Spring or Something Green!
Ellie

Cindy said...

What a cute image! really love it! Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge. Hugs ,Cindy DT

Kuni said...

Wonderful spring card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)