My Followers

Monday 1 April 2019

Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG - optional twist Stitching

Good day I am running so far behind as I have had some family issues and hopefully all are feeling a little better.
So i will quickly post my card and inspiration for this weeks challenge at CRAFTY CATZ which is hosted by Chris who set our optional twist - Stitching real or faux.
Of course our challenge is ANYTHING GOES so if you dont fancy the twist that is ok too.
Our fab sponsor this challenge is Dr Digi House of Stamps
for my card I have used some faux stitching.
The card was for my Brother who likes to play around upgrading his computer.

Image is called IT Ian
Coloured with Promarkers
Diecut lettering and sentiment
Black gems
DP is from a very old stash but thought it looked like faux stitching on the stripes.
Well thats my inspiration hope you liked and it has encouraged you to come and play along.
Checkout the fab samples by the team and more great images from our sponsor.
Thanks for popping by have a great day and i will be back with some more cards shortly
challenges

8 comments:

tilly said...

lovely image and I still have those old papers lol... Hope things are better with family xx

tilly said...

lovely image and I still have those old papers lol... Hope things are better with family xx

Janette said...

Fabulous card Sue, that image is a cracker it really is, and the paper were a great choice.
Speak later.xx

Chris said...

Love the image Sue, fabulous colouring and perfect choice of paper!
Hope all is ok!
xx

Christine said...

What a cute image and fun masculine card! Great layout!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Nelly said...

Really made me chuckle ; thanks for joining us with the polkadoodle challenge this week.

Nelly DT for https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great card - I love that image and the sentiments you've used are perfect!

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen x
DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous card for your brother! Very masculine design. Great seeing you again Aunty Sue :o) Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt