My Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Hoppy Easter T4T & A Recipe Challenge

Good morning and Happy Easter.
I have a combined 2 challenge card for you today.
This is my Inspiration card for
 Time For tea designs and also my DT card for Craft Challenge.
I designed my card using the challenge at Craft a Recipe
sponsors details on the challenge blog
Using a Time For Tea Digital Image called Bunnies available in their shop
Now if you use a Time for tea for this challenge then you 2 could enter both challenges. Did you know that Time for tea run a Challenge pop over to their facebook community page for details just tag Time For Tea into any social media and Jo and the team will beable to find and consider it in their challenge

Back to my card

For my card I found all these fab papers in my oddments box. I am sure there is as much papers as in my DP paper pile. I know the back on is a K & Co one but sorry not sure what the others are. Made this could be a challenge to use oddments.
Image coloured with promarkers and sky with inks
Satin ribbon from Hobbycraft
Paper bow found in the box
Sentiment comes with image
Pears and die cut flower

Now over to you we would really love you to join in
Craft challenge due to holiday is running for 1 week and Time for Tea is a monthly
you can find Time For Tea at the following you can find us are below

Have a good day and pop back for my Crafty Catz challenge shortly
Challenges to be added

No comments: