My Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Guest designer for Cheerful Sketches

Good morning 
I have a sketch for you today.
The other month i won at Cheerful Sketches and they asked if I would like to guest for them. Of course I would I love to follow sketches when i get the chance. This month sketch is such fun and I hope you will play along with them.
Here it is and remeber you can flip and turn just make sure they can see the sketch,
The sponsors for this challenge are







I got to play with a lovely image from The paper nest Dolls called Sunshine Ellie
Here is my card using this fabulous sketch


I coloured the image with Promarkers
DP is six by six by Minds Eye
used some dies for the flowers
Spellbinder label dies for the image and matting
A rubber stamp sentiment from stash and a few pearls to finish off

Well thats my take of the sketch and now it is your turn you have till the end of May to play along so lots of time.
I look forward to see what you do with it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Challenges

10 comments:

Janette said...

Congrats on the GDT Sue, enjoy, love your pretty card, the sketch looks good. Have a lovely day.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card that image is gorgeous and I love the sketch. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Great sketch, fabulous design and colouring, congrats on your GDT spot Sue!
xx

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, such a fun colorful card! Love the different patterns and the image is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Renate said...

Your card just makes me happy.
Thank you for sharing your colorful card at our challenge.
I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen x

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful.. Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Catrin Goodwin said...

Beautiful Card - i love the summery image and it fits the sketch perfectly - Thank you for Joining us at Lil Patch of Craft Friends - I hope we will see you again Cat DT

Maikreations said...

I love the layout of your card very much and also those bright and fun colours!!! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Challenges for our "For Women and Girls" challenge! I am sorry for the late commenting, but hope you'll forgive me ;o) Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike ;o)