My Followers

Thursday 2 May 2019

Otterly Gumballs - Colour of Love Inspirational post

Good evening I am on catch up with some my Dt work and today I am bringing you a inspirational post sharing a fabulous image from Heather Valentin - COLOUR OF LOVE
November 2018 -
I have coloured the image with promarkers and a few pencils
I added some nuvo drops on the gumballs which gives a slight sparkle.
Back ground has been done with inks dabbed through some sequin waste to reflex the gumballs.
Some dp from my oddments box and some mesh
The sentiment is a clear stamp with no name had for too many years.
Well hope you like and it has encouraged you to pop over to the shop and have a look at all heathers amazing drawings.
If your on facebook please come and share with us your makes and watch out we may be starting a new challenge on the facebook page very soon.
Well thanks for popping by and having a peep at my card. leave me a comment do you think the sequin waste and ink worked.
Bye for now
challenges



8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue that otter is adorable. I love your card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

love this happy looking otter ? a happy card xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Love this Sue. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

NickScrapShack said...

This one is so cute. I think this card is one of my favourites so far.
Have a great day!

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Irene said...

Adorable colors and sweet digi!
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Irene DT



Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a fab image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for taking part in the May #34 "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!