My Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Passion for Promarkers #498 - Beautiful Borders

Good day have you missed me I have been having computer problems and I am currently using my sons computer. he has even moved it into my room for me.
Well I am here today a day late with my DT card for Passion for Promarkers
This weeks challenge has been set by Shelly and she would like to see
BEAUTIFUL  BORDERS
We are sponsored this week by

I have used a image supplied by our sponsor 'glittery & sparkling'




Here is close up of the image to show the glitter in her hair

Image coloured with promarkers with touches of Gltter gel pen
Diecut my dp for my boarder
Added a stitched diecut square with astripe of satin ribbon.
Diecut my image with a oval die and added some flowers.
The smile die is a Time for Tea die

Well that is my card for your inspiration but please pop over and checkout the amazing cards by the team and pop over to their blog and show some love.
Thanks for stopping by I will be back soon with another dt card
Have a lovely day


11 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely Sue, trying to catch up with your posts...x

Michelle N. said...

What a lovely card-lovely coloring of your image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful. card, lovely image and great design, love the colouring

Arlene said...


i would never have thought of those hair colors together, but I Love what you have achieved. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Rose Andrew said...

WOW... what a beautiful card with pretty image.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

GalFridayStamping said...

Lovely card and colors.... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Andrea said...

Ooh this is lovely! Thank you for joining us at DigiChoosday Challenge this week, I hope you'll come back and play next week too. Andrea (DT)

Dewi Lestari said...

So prety! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Sue, lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

Alina Florea said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/