My Followers

Thursday 5 September 2019

Craft Challenge - Decoupage

Good morning here with my DT card for Craft challenge
This challenge is something I started crafting with way back but rarely do these days
DECOUPAGE
This is the layering technique.
Our fab sponsor for this challenge is




So i do hope that you will play along with us.
So for my card I have used
'Heavenly Christmas
which I printed 3 times and coloured with my Promarkers then cut sections of the image to allow layers and make my image 3d

side view


image coloured with promarkers
Diecut a frame Time for Tea and then embossed and coloured with colour cloud from Creative Expressions
Hobbycraft star diecut
Pearls from stash
Bottle green ribbon from stash
Dp is Noel DCWV
Glitter
Diecut snowflake

Well hope this has inspired you to play along and if you need more inspiration then please checkout the many samples done by the team.

thanks for stopping by drop me a line and tell me are you a fan of this technique or not.
catch you later enjoy your day.

i would like to enter the following challenges

11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Hi Sue I used to love abit of Decoupage but can't always cut so well these days, you have done a great job on this gorgeous card I love it.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sue, lovely design, your sweet image looks great decoupaged!
xx

Mervi said...

Sweet and feminine card!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love all the decoupage .xxx

Cards By MI said...

I just love this image. She is such a cutie. You have done a great job with her. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is absolutely stunning Sue, I love the layers and all the fabulous sparkle, plus great coloring on the image! Thanks so much for playing "Dress It Up" with us this week at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

ike said...

Super cute and gorgeous colouring.
Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

SO cute and beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

valscraftings said...

Beautiful card x
Thank you for jointing in at IKEsWORLD Challenges. DT Val

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's September "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2