My Followers

Friday 6 December 2019

Crafty catz Challenge - Anything goes - Oh anyone for figgy pudding

Good day and welcome.
Today starts a new challenge at crafty Catz and this weeks host is Janette.
All our challenges are ANYTHING GOES but we have a optional extra picked by our host.
Janette has picked LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS
now I know Janette isnt last minute and it is all planned.
Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is

we got to play with some our sponsors images and I picked this fab image.
Do you have a outfit for Christmas. I think he may have had a little too much Spirit.
Image is Christmas Chris and is available HERE

Image coloured with promarkers
All Dp are from stash and the pudding card must be about 6 years old gosh i keep finding them
Hessian ribbon and gems from the pound shop
Sentiment is from a magazine

Well do you like Christmas Pudding i love it but am not allowed it.
I am not allowed Mince pies but I do have the odd one(packet that is lol)

Well hope you will come and play along with us there isnt much time left but I did notice that some of the images we have on the challenge blog are reduced in the shop so if you like go buy them quick
Off now have a good day and i will be back to add to a few challenges.
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 176 -  ALWAYS  ANYTHING GOES

14 comments:

Janette said...

Awww Susan you know me to well, this year I am almost done and it's a fist, as you also know..haha...your card is fabulous as they always are and I love the 'figgy pudding' pun, very nice...enjoy your weekend 'Grandma'...sounds good to me kid..mxxx

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute! I absolutely love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Chris said...

Fantastic card Sue..such a fun image, love the papers and design...the pudding paper was a great find, it's so perfect with the image.
Not a lover of Christmas pud...but mince pies?...now you're talking!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fantastic Christmas card, I love it and you used a gorgeous image and coloured it beautifully

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

A gorgeous card Sue, and so well designed. Not a pie or pudding lover but I can over-dose on white sauce lol xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love this image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

sandie said...

I do love his outfit! And great combo of patterns and colours. Also fab texture you have made by adding the netting. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! FABulous colours and design.
Me? Would eat both lol.
Chrissyxx
Thank you for your help with the digi x much appreciated.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that image!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

crafty said...

A fun card. Thank you for sharing with us in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Sherri said...

LOVE this cute card! What a fun, fun reindeer! He makes a perfect Christmas card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Hi Aunty Sue
You always enter our challenge over at Classic DT open challenge so just letting you know I have had to a new challenge blog as our old one was Hacked and dissapear so here is the new challenge blog called Classic Design challenge Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/