My Followers

Friday 10 January 2020

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG (you caught me napping)

Good morning and hope your ready for a new challenge.
Crafty catz are back with their weekly challenge. 
As always the challenge is Anything Goes and we have a optional twist just for fun. 
This week it is my turn to pick the twist and i have picked Animals
our wonderful sponsor that kindly gave the Dt some images is 

SheepSkiDesigns



Challenge blog
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/
 Prize 3 images from the shop
for my card I have used a image called Lucky and you can find him in the shop HERE

I have coloured him with my Promarkers
and used various oddments of DP from my stash.
Some pearls and a chipboard flower. 
The sentiment is computer generated
Layout is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 

Well i know have a card which i am sure I will use sooner or later as a belated Birthday. I think we all need one of these in our stash or is it me just getting old lol.
Now please pop along to the challenge blog and checkout the fabulous samples the girls have made.
Thanks for stopping by it is much appreciated and have a wonderful weekend.

i am entering this card into the following challenges
Southern Girls 2W,2E,C10 Always Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #34 - Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
LeAnn’s World 101 (M, P3, E3) #22 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #129 - Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #34 - Square Cards
Sweet Stampers (M, P10, E3, use stamp or digi) #39 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Sue, aww he is a sweetie, lovely card and like the sentiment you added.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the blissful look on the dog's face...reminds me of when my dog sneaks onto my bed for a quick snooze (she is definitely not allowed, I hate dog hair on my bed) I's hard to make her get off though when she looks so comfy!
PS Thank you for the beautiful birthday card, I love it!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fbaulous card and sentimwnt Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Great card-thanks for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes Lisa

NickScrapShack said...

Great cad Sue and I love the sentiment you added. Well done with the sketch too. Hope you´ll have a wonderful weekend! Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Sue love the sentiment it's perfect with the image, it's so nice to be back, have a great week xxx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous coloring on that darling pup, Sue! Great choice for the challenge twist. I'm sure I'll be playing along. I want to thank you for supporting us by entering your project in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw and please come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card love the great dog napping image

Furrbster said...

Aaaw this is so sweet,

Hugz Tinz

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101...Hope to see you back again next month!!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx

Helen said...

A wonderful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

Helen x