My Followers

Friday 17 January 2020

Crafty Catz making the Twist a little Funny with Dr Digi

Good day here today with my card for Crafty Catz.
this weeks host is Billie and her twist is Make it Funny
dont fancy or not made a Funny card then no worries as our challenge is
Anything Goes
We are sponsored this week by


Prize 2 images from the shop

So I have made a New Years resolution card and I really do think that this might be the way to go to keep on time lol.  No I dont as I dont use a laptop.

Image is
AirFresh Fiona and is coloured with Promarkers
DP is from a pad I got from a local store great value and quality and very cheap called Blue Print
Flowers from stash
Sentiment computer generated
Ribbon from Mia Flower a Sadly no longer I do miss them for my tape and thing.

Well I showed my brother and he said to cross the Multitasking and add Gaming and give his wife but not sure she would see the funny side.

Well off to add to a few challenges and please pop over and checkout the teams makes there is sure something to make you smile.
Bye for now

challenges


15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. What a wonderful image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Your brilliant card made me smile Sue, I suppose it's one way to save some time! Your brother has a wicked sense of humour...his comment made me laugh too!
Have a good weekend
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic this one always makes me smile Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Great card Sue and I think your brother is trying to drop you in it.. Haha... Xx

Elaine Stark said...

He he, a fun card. Thanks for joining AYLI Challenge. Elaine

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Sue, made me chuckle, have a great week xxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is fabulous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

tilly said...

What a lovely fun card, methinks you are better off not listening to what your brother says lol xxx

creationsnz said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

Lin said...

Someone has been following me into the bathroom!!! What a delightfully amusing image. It has certainly made me smile.

Thank you so much for sharing in our first challenge of the new decade, and good luck!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for joining us at UYS. Lovely project

Anne said...

What a fun card, that brought a smile to my face!
Thanks for joining the AYL challenge - good luck
Anne x

Jo said...

So fun.....made me laugh. Great card, Sue. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers....hope to see you again. Jo x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Sue! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

crafty said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
Mary