My Followers

Thursday 12 March 2020

Passion for Promarkers -Make it Feminine

Good eveni I am on catch up wow where has this week gone. Sorry I thought I had scheduled this post but I must have dreamt it.
Well on Tuesday we launched a new challenge at Passion For promarkers 
Make it feminine
Our sponsor for this challenge is JMC Designs 
we got to play with some of Julias fab images and I picked ‘lovely lashes Edna for my card
Coloured my image with promarkers
Immediately I thought of feathers so went looking in my box that has my oddments and came accross these Purple feathers.
I also found this rather large shoe which came from a friend many moons back.
Image cut with a spellbinder die and cut a larger one to frame from a a paper i made with some inks.
Dp is from the works
Ribbon from stash for the bow and added some metal studs.
Wasnt sure what I was going to do but it all fell into place I think and she looks like a bird that would like feathers and shoes.
Well we would love you to come and play along with us.
Pop over and checkout what other fabulous cards the girls have made.
Thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

Arty Divas said...

Oh how delightful Sue! I so love your card and the fabulous image, so sweet! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Joy Wilson said...

Too cute! I just love the cute image and high heel shoe! And that feather is perfect for the card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Janette said...

Oh love the shoe and that image always makes me smile, great card Sue, I do hope you meet yourself coming back...xx

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'One for the Girl's' challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this whimsical card - so fun with the feathers too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)