My Followers

Friday 3 April 2020

Crafty Catz challenge #500 - ATG - Lock down keep fit

Good morning and hope your all coping with Lock Down
Did you clap our brave worker at 8pm last night. If not hope you will next Thursday same time.
Onto todays post which is my DT card for Crafty Catz 500th challenge
wow that number 500.
Ok todays challenge as always is Anything goes but our optional twist is
One for the Girls
we are kindly sponsored this week by



prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.
They also have a facebook group which they would love you to share any of their images .
you can find details on my sidebar and my DT posts below

Now we where kindly allowed some images and due to lock down and all the talk of keeping fit I thought this image might encourage us.(or shall I say you)

coloured with promarkers
Spellbinder edge die
DP from stash
Ribbon and pearls from stash
sentiment rubber stamps by Gummiapan from swedish house

Well hope you like I wish this was me was once maybe but not now but dog sat watching is so funny

Well have a lovely day and please stay safe.
My son has gone for a induction at a warehouse as they didnt furlough him just dismissed him. I am a little worried as he says that the social distance thing is impossible in that place but needs to pay bills. With baby due in 8 weeks I do worry. This is going to wreak many peoples lives not just in money but I fear for relationships too.

Sending love and good health to all lets hope things improve very quickly. 
Please stay at home and do your bit.

Challenges
Classic Design Challenge #4 - AG (28/4)
The Crafter´s Cafe #April - AG (25/4)
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #127 - For the girls (3/4)
Digi Chooseday #wk.13 - AG (9/4)
Lemon Shortbread #116 - AG (5/4)
Crafty Friends Challenge #132 - Spring colours
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Cute card Thursday #628 - anything goes
Gem of a challenge ~ ATG
Not Just Cards ~ March Challenge
Jan's Digi Stamps #10 ~ ATG
t.t.c.r.d ~ ATG
Crafty Creations #408 ~ ATG
Creative moments #187 ~ ATG
Krafty Chicks #501 ~ Stamp Act
QKR Stampede –  – No. 392 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #248 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Sketch Saturday W, 3E   #603 - Sketch*
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  Always Anything Goes

18 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I do love that image though it does make me feel a bit guilty. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog March Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Looks like she's having fun exercising outside with her puppy. The curves on the background papers are a great idea. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue,'tho I do wish you wouldn't spy on me whilst I'm exercising :D!
Try not to worry too much (easier to say than do!) keep yourself safe and well.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love the image and your design
Stay safe and well

Sherri Thacker said...

This work out girl is so cute and reminds me of my daughter. She misses her Burn Boot Camp but keeps working out each afternoon in her garage. I am so proud of her. I am making myself walk each day outside. Stay safe and thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Cafe.

Furrbster said...

Brilliant card!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Sue, love the energy of the image and so beautifully coloured too, I hope it all works out for your son, its so difficult at the moment and so many people and places still not respecting social distancing. I want to say try not to worry but I know that's really not possible but take care of yourself and stay safe xxx

tilly said...

Love the shapes in your card and the colours, Hope Chris gets on okay and safety measures can be put in place. I hope all the family stay safe and well xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue I think she looks abit like you but that dog is not at all like Buddy, wish I could get that motivated...xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Sue. I love how you used those curved edges. I seen a few others who put them on an angle on the papers as well. It looked so cool. Have to try that soon. Wonderful colouring as always.
Stay safe!
Nick

Pamela Duncan said...

Love your layout as well as your coloring. thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp shop as well, ~ Pam, DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card I love the design. This is very apt for these times with everyone having to exercise at home
Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Joy Wilson said...

So cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… great image. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A great card. Love your die work and fabby colouring.

Love Jules xx

Lisa Bird said...

Super fun card :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this darling work out girl and the design on your card is just fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT). Stay well.