My Followers

Thursday 21 May 2020

Craft Challenge - Christmas Updated

Good morning and did you have a good day yesterday the weather was so warm. 
Today I will sat by my phone wait to hear when my 1st Grandchild has come into the world.
Not the best of starts with all that is going on in the world and this horrid virus.
I am sure he will make his mark in the world and will in my Heart.
Well enough of my ramblings
Today we have a new challenge at CRAFT
did you hop along with us the last 2 weeks. I do hope so.

The winner from the challenge and also the individual blogs will be announced this evening on the challenge blog. When they have I will update my post with the winner of my prize.
No I dont get to pick 
So pop back here or head on over this evening to the challenge blog.

The winner of my Prize of  2 digital stamps  from  Dr Digi’s House of Stamps
is … Margreet
Please head on over to the challenge blog for details on how to claim your prize.

This weeks challenge is
FIRST CHRISTMAS

Our sponsor for this challenge is

For my card I have used a stamp I already owned. I do love this one.

Ingredients
stamp Having Fun
Promarkers
Dies - Joy Snowflake boarder x2
Sequin ribbon
Dp from stash
Fluffy stuff
Christmas sentiment ribbon

Well that is my card now it is your turn.
How you doing for making Christmas cards I am way behind and I do need to get some more done. This year is going far too quickly.

Well have a good day and keep your fingers crossed for me that my Grandson and his Mummy is ok.
My neice had her little boy yesterday so lots of babies in the family
Bye for now.
I would like to enter the following challenges


A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes- winner
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes- top spot
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas, M 1st Wed. - J is for Joy
Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #469 ANYTHING GOES OPT: CARDS FOR KIDS
Get Creative Challenges  (M, 1st Mon, 3E) #91 MAKE IT SPARKLY
The Paper Girls  (2W 1st & 3rd Mondays, layouts, cards, F, 3E, A grand prize winner is randomly chosen every quarter) #200 ALL ABOUT BOYS 
Penny Black and More – M, stamping as focal point, no digis3E – (May) Men & Boys

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Christmas card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Love your card Sue.
I will wait to hear your news too, such a wonderful time for you.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sue- can't wait to hear of the new little one's safe arrival.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

A beautiful card, congratulations to your niece and hopefully your little grandchild will be here safe and sound xx

brenda said...

This is great fun and certainly brings a smile, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys and Men' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Crafty Amy said...

What a super cute card. I love the way you have added those big snowflakes :)

Huge hugs

Amy

My blog

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love the use of dimensional embellies and the colours!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Paper Girls Challenge DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, love the added details

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Get Creative' this month
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional pink & purple” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…