My Followers

Friday 29 May 2020

Crafty catz Challenge ATG with optional Layers

Morning another warm and sunny one.
I see we are allowed visitors to visit us now which will help so many.
I am still a little shall we say walking round looking at my phone of my pictures my son sent of Rory. Hence getting very little done.
This weeks challenge at Crafty catz is ANYTHING GOES with optional twist of 
MORE THAN 2 LAYERS picked by our own Billie
Our sponsor for this challenge is

We where kindly given a set to play with and I made this card using just the Black & White line art but if you need a quick the set has a coloured version and a backing paper.

The image is Connected
Coloured with promarkers
3 layers of DP
Paper Doily
Spellbinders and Joy dies
Flowers from stash
Sentiment stamps from Creative Expressions

Please pop along and see how the team has used this image wow they look so different.
Thanks for stopping by and just a sneak peep of a picture i got sent of Rory


Challenges i would like to enter my card into are
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Word art Wednesday wk. 440-441 - anything goes
A gem of a craft wk. 11 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes
Southern Girls 2W,2E,C10 Always Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #38 - For the Girlz
Paper Shelter  W, 3E - Flower Power - DP & embellishments

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue your card is stunning. I love it. That picture of Rory is so cute. When you can visit it will be amazing to see him properly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Sweet card Sue but got to say Rory takes the limelight, he is adorable.xx

Chris said...

Your card is so pretty Sue, great use of the doily I never quite know what to do with them.
Rory is gorgeous,hope all is going well for the new parents and they're getting some sleep!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and Rory is so adorable Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

earl lea riser said...

I love all the layers and how they co-ordinate so nicely! And Rory is perfect!! So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, it’s a great image, I like the way you made into a. Card for a girl rather than a boy
Hope you are keeping well and safe

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Lovely card
Thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter

Iza DT

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A great card as always .. .. but Rory has stolen the show I'm afraid. He is certainly a gorgeous little bundle. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on him!

Let's hope it won't be too long a wait for you.

Love Jules xx