My Followers

Friday 19 June 2020

Facebook freebie Digi Doodles Studios - Travis

Hi folks to you have a facebook account if so then you need to checkout the fabulous freebie over at Kit & Clowder. 
Dina from digi Doodles Studios has given everyone this fabulous new freebie called 
 "Travis" my little Trumpet Boy.
Head on over to Digi Doodles Studios facebook page to see lots of makes featuring this fabulous image. there is also lots of new images being release using our Musical collection
While you are there why not enter our monthly challenge Anything goes using a Digi Doodles Studio image.
So grab the image and come and play along 
Also dont for get our blog challenge this month is also Anything Goes.
For this you dont have to use a Digi Doodles Studio image but then why not.
So here is my card using the fabulous travis he is such a handsome Dude

I have coloured him with promarkers
used Dies from Tonic and also Creative Expressions.
Embossed a piece of card with a Birthday folder and inked with Distressed oxides
A oddment of stripped Dp which I thought reminded me of piano keys
Some gems for a touch of sparkle

Well I told you he was cute and i would love to see how you use him.
Dont for get to checkout the new release in store here

Thanks for stopping by have a fab day

i would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Pennys PaperCrafty Challenge - #473-ATG
As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3  Favourite- Digi Or Rubber (& Why) (W1 of 2)- I like both for different reasons I like stamps as they are portable and like how you can use in mixed media but I also like Digital as I can resize them and takes less space. For my entry I am loving the new Freebie which is a Digital stamp
Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #71 June- Embossing Wet/Dry
Fab n Funky W,1E, #486 - For a Baby or Child
I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #412 - Anything Goes/Option of For the Boys
Paper Shelter  W, 3E - Color It
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #134 - For the Boys
The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #29 - Always Anything Goes
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #24 - Anything Goes (week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

13 comments:

tilly said...

This is such a little cutie, a fabulous card xx

Chris said...

Super-cute image, and such a lovely colourful design, it's gorgeous Sue.
xx

Kim said...

fabulous card and love the layout and die cut wording
Kim x

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so beautifully colourful and happy Sue. The striped paper is fabulous and the die cuts are perfect! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

MyAlteredRealityArt said...

Super cute card!
Hugs from Kim ❤️ Artsy Divas DT

Sheryl said...

Sue this is fab. It really did make me smile.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sheryl said...

Hiya, me again.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sharon Noble said...

This is adorable thank you for joining us at I 🥰 pro markers big hugs from Sharon Noble ( The Noble Crafter on Facebook)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Saphron said...

This is fantastic!! Gorgeous colours and layout!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Whimsey said...

What an adorable card; very bright & happy!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!!
~Michele, DT

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card this is, love that digi stamp and your reason for your choice, I am with you all the way!! Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Lynne said...

A lovely colourful card and a great design. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT