My Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Passion For Promarkers - Eyes Down Look In

Hello and today I have my DT card for 
this weeks it is Lisa that gets to pick the theme and she has a
BINGO CARD FOR YOU
just pick a line and use the correct medium to colour and link up
HERE IS THE CARD

Sponsor for this week is JMC Designs
Julia allowed us a image to play with and i picked
Coloured with promarkers
Clear stamp from file
Ribbon
Buttons
Pearls
Flowered DP  and Stripes and Spots DP
Diecuts are Spellbinders
Now I nearly got a Full house but failed on the Paper piecing and Glitter although there is sparkle in the gems.
I do hope that you will pop along and checkout all the samples from the team.
Then it is down to you . Come and play with us and maybe you will be our House winner.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a fab day been visiting my Grandson wow cant get enough he is growing so fast.
Bye for now
challenges
Crafty Creations  M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - M, 2nd W, 3E, #209 - Fantasy World
I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #415 - Anything Goes 
Little Red Wagon W, #559 - Spots or Stripes
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #120 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #24 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink 
Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #48 - Anything Goes
The Crafting Challenge (M, P1, E3) July - Bright Colours
Pennys paper Crafty Challenge - ATG
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #58 ANYTHING GOES OPTION SUMMER


12 comments:

Chris said...

Cute image, fab colouring and a lovely bright and beautiful design.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, is it for anyone special I wonder.xx

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this card! Great patterned papers and great image. Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Love the image and awesome design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments (and Crafty Gals Corner, Creations in Pink)

Janis Lewis said...

Darling!! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Challenge Blog Owner

Alka said...

Very cute and very colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge Blog. Looking forward to see more of your works. This is DT Alka.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Bird said...

Stunning card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like that lovely bow. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Maria Valente said...

Wow! This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.

Jana Forrest said...

I just happen to LOVE and collect elephants and Bibbles is absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana Forrest

OlgaB said...

This is just so adorable! Great colouring of that sweet elephant!
Thank you for joining Creations in Pink.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB