My Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

Digi Doodles Studios Challenge - Things with Wings

Time for a new challenge at
this months theme is 
THINGS WITH WINGS
now this can be anything that has wings
There is so many different images in store and also on the challenge blog to inspire you.
So I do hope you will come and play along with us this month.
For my card I have used one of our Pairable Sets. This is a fairly new set and has not just one image but a few and some awesome sentiments.
The set is called Gossip Chicks




This is made up of the hen House , Rooster and Sentiments but this is one part of the set.
Coloured with promarkers
Twine and gems from stash
Fore and sky done with inks
Dp is Urban Style
birds doodled
I do hope this has encouraged you to pop over and checkout the challenge.
Here are the links to where you can find more inspiration
Challenge blog monthly - Things with Wings
Facebook - Anything Goes

Thanks for joining me today and hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Have a great day

I am entering the following challenges


16 comments:

tilly said...

I love this it is soooo cute,it's also versatile xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, had to smile at that sentiment, the image is such a nice change too.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Thats really cute Sue, love the image and design.
xx

MeSi said...

Beautiful and humorous card, I love it. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!

Debbie said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card over on AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog.
Hope you will visit us again !
Crafty Hugs
Debbie DT AUD Sentiments
paperelftales.blogspot.com

Lisa J said...

This is such a fun card. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Rene said...

I LOVE this so much!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at POlkadoodles!!! Good luck,
Rene

sallysbitz2 said...

What a fab card. Love the way you have coloured the image x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This card is so cute! I love that adorable little chicken!

Chrissy said...

Oh Sue, he is so adorable and coloured beautifully..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

This is so cute! Perfect sentiment and your chicken is really beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge, looking forward to seeing you next time.
Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

HeartcraftPaper said...

What a cute card! I love Digidoodles images. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

--DT Monica

creationsnz said...

You created such a lovely scene with your chicken. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG