My Followers

Saturday 10 October 2020

Monkey Business- Digi doodles studios

 Good morning yes I am still here so sorry been missing but my printer has gone to printer heaven.

Thankfully I managed to have a few printed so I can do a few DT post.

Sadly Crafty Catz wasnt one but please do pop over and checkout the new challenge link on my sidebar.

Today I have some fun for you in the shape of this cheeky Monkey from

Digi Doodles Studios called Monkey Business pairables

There is 3 monkeys and lots of elements


image coloured with Promarkers

Inks for background

DP from stash did intend on using the fab new digital paper in store Wild Thing but with printer out had to revise my idea.

Sentiment is from set

Ribbon and gems from stash

Well Thats my little card and think it might just end up at my Grandsons as he is getting to be quite a cheeky monkey and I do love him to bits but then dont all Grandmas.

Today is my Great Neices 1st Birthday have yet to meet due to this virus and wow where did that year go. Happy Birthday Ferris!

Now dont forget we have some new images coming to the shop next week so keep an eye out for our sneak peeps

You still have time to enter both our challenges

Blog challenge - Mainly pink or Halloween(non Digi Doodles Studios allowed)

HERE

Facebook challenge Anything Goes with a Digi Doodles Studios image

HERE


Hope to see you joining in with one or both.
Pop back tomorrow for another cutie
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

13 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet and cute card with this cheeky little monkey Sue, good thing you had the image printed out before the blommi' printer died! Hope you find a replacement soon.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

What a wonderful card, I love the image with a great sentiment

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the colour combo Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I hope you get your printer sorted out soon. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! I love it. Has to write this one up on my "2 get list"
Hope you find a good printer - it´s really hard to live without one!
Have a great weekend!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a cute card and the sentiment is perfect for your card.Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the image.xxx

NanaConnie said...

Such a sweet creation, Sue, and your clouds are wonderful! Thank you for playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes with Featured Creature challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. :-D Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

jheuser69 said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Your project is lovely and wishing you all the best with your entry.

Jodie DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jane said...

That's a super cute and cheeky monkey! Loving all the browns too. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Mari said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Loose Stitches said...

Oh what an adorable creation, love that monkey! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx