My Followers

Friday 6 November 2020

Crafty catz challenge Anything Goes with Digi Doodles Studios

 Good morning folks how you all doing. 

Are you having Blogger issues like so many of my DT friends I hope this sorts its self out very soon it is so off putting. So if you haven't received a comment from the last challenge I am so sorry we are trying but links keep not working.

Anyway we have a fab new challenge this week set by Chris

As always our challenge is ANYTHING GOES

but our for fun twist is 

PARTY TIME

We have another fab sponsor this week

DIGI DOODLES STAMPS

who kindly gave the team some images



prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.


For my card i just had to use this cute image called



Coloured the image with Promarkers
DP, Ribbon and Candy dots from stash
My fave things die for the Party Time which is a SeeD stamp from way way back.
I coloured the candy dots and added to some of the spots on the parcel and kept is very simple layout,

Well now it is your turn please do come and play along with us that is if you can and we will try and visit us as soon as we can.
Our lovely Chris is taking a little time off as she has recently lost her gorgeous Matilda her beautiful Great dame. My heart goes out to her.
Thanks for stopping by i will be back shortly with my Digi Doodles Snow November release


challenges
fab n funky - anything but Christmas
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
As you like it - birthday - his or her (I like girl birthday cards as they like cute images find males harder to find the images but tend to need more of them in my family)
Time out #174 - festival

18 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,so fresh looking.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Sue, well this is so cute, what a gorgeous card and sweet fun image I love it.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue love the colour's enjoy your week end
Dianne xx ❤️❤️

tilly said...

what a lovely and bright and happy card, makes you feel good, xx

sandie said...

Such a fun card! Love the colours you have used-so fresh and vibrant. Amazing colouring and love you added the dots for fun. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Elaine Stark said...

Happy cheerful colours and a super image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Angela said...

Adorable! Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
TTCRD DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

JanR said...

So cute! I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

NickScrapShack said...

This card looks absolutely stunning Sue! I love the colour combo and how you used those candy dots to add texture to the box, so clever! Wonderful colouring too!

Happy Sunday!
Nick

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous colour combo, stunning image.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Maz said...

Love this! I adore blue and yellow together. Fab card :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT - https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge with your lovely card - what a fun image!
Anne x

Shona Chambers said...

Love this colour combo so much!! Definitely has a 'festival' type vibe with all those balloons and confetti. Your colouring is fabulous and really like how you added the shadows to ground all the images. Its a really fun card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Annette said...

This is fabulous - I love those colours together too. Great image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
As You Like It Challenge.

Nonni said...

This image is super cute! Love your coloring and the color scheme you chose, this card has a very clean and stylish look! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable Birthday card Sue :o) Loving the colors. Great seeing you again at LTSCB
Tina dt