My Followers

Friday 27 November 2020

Crafty Catz Challenge - Snowman Morgan Arts World

 Good morning time for a new challenge at Crafty Catz.

this weeks host is Jac who is taking a little time out but has jumped back in to host this week.

Our challenge is always

ANYTHING GOES 

jac has set the team a extra challenge

baby its cold outside

Our sponsor is 

Morgans Art World and you could win the 3 images the team has used.

For my card i used SNOWMAN


I coloured the image with promarkers

Used lots of glitter card

Dies- spellbinder & 

DP from stash

this is a tiny card 12.5cm square blanks

SeeD sentiment stamp


Well thats my little cutie hop you like pop over to the blog and see what other images you could win.#

Have a good day have you got any bargins in the Black friday deals

back later to link to some challenge

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant scene you have created Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. That snowman is lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

your paper and trees set him off nicely, a great card xx

Chris said...

Cute image and lovely sparkle, Fabulous card Sue.
xx

Janette said...

Love this Sue, the colouring is fab.xx

Mari said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

NickScrapShack said...

This looks awesome, don´t think I want a snowball fight with a snowman though, it feels like I wouldn´t stand a chance, lol.
Wonderful colouring and I like the pattern paper you used for the background. It fits the little scene perfectly.

Squirrel x said...

We didn't give you an easy choice this time, but I love what you did! Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our snowman v penguin challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x