My Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Passion For Promarkers - Fancy Frames & DT CALL

 Hi here with my DT make for Passion for Promarkers, and we are still running our DT Call so if you use Promarkers and love colouring then why not try out.

Today our challenge has been set by

Lorraine C.

Our theme is

FANCY FRAMES

and our sponsor for this challenge is

Bugaboo Stamps

I have gone with a very Girlie Winter card.

The image I have used is from Snowman Set2


Image coloured with Promarkers
Snowflake Square Die which I cut the centre snowflakes out to make a frame.
DP from stash
Diecut trees
Sentiment a clear stamp

I think I am going to send this to my neices daughter as she is always giving hugs and loves Pink.
Now why not pop along and checkout the teams makes and dont forget that DT Call just add DT after your name and we will pop along and see what your making.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.
Challenge
Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10)#236 DIE AND/OR PUNCHES (WEEK 1) 



13 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card Sue and I should think your niece will love it.
Thanks so much for the phone call today, I so appreciate your friendship. Xx

Suze said...

Lovely card Aunty Sue. I like the addition of the pink. I am sure your niece's daughter will love it.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the colours of this,just gorgeous.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Liz said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx.'

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous colour combo and bright, cheerful and cute festive card.
Lorraine

Irene Axiotis said...

Love your Cute Christmas Card! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge!
Irene and Nicki DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis. Hope to see you next time.

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Beverly said...

Lovely card for your niece! Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore's November Challenge!
Hugs,
Bev

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love it!! The pink and white is so great together on this fabulous card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jan Mahew said...

Sue, What a fanciful friendly and feminine card! Thank you for sharing your wishes for your niece with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I'm sure she will love it! Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Have a safe and healthy Holiday Season.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)