My Followers

Friday 11 December 2020

Crafty catz challenge ANYTHING GOES with a twist

 Hi a bit late with my post for Crafty Catz but if you havent seen our new challenge started this morning.

As always our challenge is 

ANYTHING GOES 

and our optional for fun twist set by NICK

is "Lets Celebrate"

We are sponsored this week by 

Dr Digi House of Stamps

for my card I have used Bev the Barmaid now she could be wishing you all types of Celebrations

but I have gone with Christmas.


I have coloured with promarkers
Added glitter to her top well it is christmas
DP is hobby Craft
Joanna Sheen Banner die
Mirri card
Christmas Cheer die is a Creative Expressions

Well with the Restrictions here in the North West I am sure she is pleased to see anyone that is visiting.
I am sure she has a Pie under the counter there.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.
Oh my car past its MOT but said my exhaust was slightly blowing so took to garge I bought exhaust and they cant find a leak. Guess it will appear a few months down the line when out of warrenty.

Have a lovely evening and look forward to seeing all your celebrations


Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy - sending joy
Word art Wednesday wk. 468-469- anything goes
Jan's digi stamps - Dec. anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 49 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Dec. Christmas - pattern papers
Word art Wednesday wk. 468-469- anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #519 - Christmas / opt. quick and easy
Lil patch of crafty friends #147 - anything goes
Incy wincy designs Dec. - Christmas / or red - green
The sisterhood of crafters - anything goes Christmas
Krafty chicks #537 - Christmas


11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love that image. I hope you have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Lovely design Sue- love Bev's purple hair and gingham apron!
Glad your car passed the MOT!
xx

Janette said...

Great card Sue, glad to hear the car is OK. X

tilly said...

lovely papers and colouring, she does look happy to see her customers, pleased your car passed it's MOT, one worry less at Christmas is good lol xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card love this image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Vicki said...

Fun holiday card! Bev looks like she's ready for the festivities to begin. She probably does have a pie behind the bar! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters' Anything Goes Christmas/Winter Challenge.

Darlene said...

LOL ... what a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Nance said...

A fun and funny card! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week. Happy Holidays!

Jeannie said...

OMG she cracks me up big time...haha! Love your coloring and that great sentiment, and the awesome purple banner in the corner. Very, very fun!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

flossbite said...

Fun creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.