My Followers

Friday 22 January 2021

Crafty catz challenge - ATG - optional Snow fun

 Hi and welcome today i am bringing my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

this week as always our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES 

but our host Christine has picked our optional twist

SNOW FUN

our fab sponsor is 




I have used 
I have coloured the image with promarkers
shaded the frame with inks then I distressed the edges which gives a snow like feel to it
added glitter
DP is marrianne creatable
silver mirri card
snowflake die
Rubber stamp sentiment from stash

I do love this frame and couldnt wait to use.
Pop by the challenge blog for more inspiration.

Off to pop this in my empty Christmas box needs filling and hopefully i can add more than last year.

Thanks for your visit please stay safe

challenges



14 comments:

Chris said...

Fab ulous card Sue, these images work so well together, love the distressing and the impressive snowflake.
xx

Janette said...

Oh this is adorable Sue, what a sweet card. Xx

dj said...

This card made me chuckle...the images are adorable!! That birdie with booties...so stinkin cute!! A perfect creation for our "let it snow" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Adorable image, especially love the birds little boots! Great use of the shiny paper background too. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.
Melanie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

love the way you combined both images, it is a very cute image that Bugaboo do so well xx

Pia S said...

Love the frame around the scene and the black snowflake is eye catching. Super cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

My name is Erika. said...

This is too cute! I love the idea of a bird making the snowman's face. This is perfect for our winter blues challenge at Try It On Tuesday. Thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Kuni said...

Such a lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Kim said...

Adorable card. Love the texture on the bird and the big snowflake. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

MagsB said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card, Sue, so elegant! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

LDB Cards said...

Lovely colours.

Thank you for taking part in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD )this time

Best regards



Lisa Bailey

TTCRD Design Team

LDB Creates – my blog

Leslie said...

Super adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, MIUCB DT
Love To Scrap 2