My Followers

Friday 29 January 2021

Crafty catz challenge - Thanks

 Happy Friday to you all!

Today i have my Crafty catz challenge card.

This weeks host is Dianne and she got to pick the theme for our optional twist- Thank You.

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is 

Jan's Digi Stamps 



We got to pick a image and  I picked this fab image from the set called Lily of the valley


Coloured with Promarkers
All DP & Card from my stash
Some sheer ribbon which has dots which actually sparkle.
Gems from stash
Dies are Spellbinder & Simon says

I love Lily of the valley and my Mum and Nan always had them growing. i keep trying but no luck I am thinking the squirrels are eating them.
Now pop over and checkout what fab makes the girls have done and see if you are last weeks winner.
Have a fab day and stay safe.

challenges



12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card love the Gingham Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. That image is so pretty and you colouring is amazing. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

a beautiful card, I love lily of the valley but the squirrels eat mine along with miniature daffodils and tulips ! xx

Janette said...

Sue this is so pretty, do love a jar of flowers, gorgeous.xx

Chris said...

So pretty Sue, what a lovely image. We have loads of Lily of the Valley in our garden- it seems pretty indestructible, it was planted before we moved in 22 years ago and has survived being trampled by 3 Great Danes.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great layers. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Jan Mahew said...

Sue, A sure sign of spring when the lily of the valley emerge. The die cuts, touch of gingham make a nice presentation with my "Lily of the Valley" set. Thank you for sharing your fresh creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, with the lily of the valley , it wont be long before your lily of the valley will be popping up in the garden,

Jana Forrest said...

I always love to create with Jan's Digi Stamp Shop. Your creating with the Lily Of The Valley set is beautiful. Very nice! Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty Sue! I love Lily of the Valley, my favourite flower. You made this card look so pretty. Love how you matched the yellow cardstock with the yellow tone of your flowers. The ribbon is so pretty to.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick

Maria Valente said...

This is lovely! Thank you for joining our Penny's Challenges! Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Maria (DT)

Saphron said...

Oh I adore this! Such a fantastic layout! Wonderful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit