My Followers

Friday 5 February 2021

Crafty catz challenge - ATG - Hanging about with my Love

 Good morning 2nd card today if your looking for the colour crazy one it is below this.

Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week our host is Ginny.

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES with a optional 

LOVE , VALENTINES, ANNIVERSARY

our fab sponsor for this challenge is

All Dressed Up


For my card I have used LOVE IS available HERE


I have coloured with Promarkers and inks

DP from stash

Dies Stitch square. heart, clouds and a punched love knot border

Pearls

This has already found a home so not being placed in my box.

Well off to pop into a few challenges and see what your all up to. 

Dont forget to pop your entry into the linky, our entries havent been as many since Paper Playful listed as CLOSED which we are NOT glad they have altered. Maybe people are busy home schooling but we would love to see entries for the children too.

Thanks for popping back I have another card tomorrow and that is me for the week.

Enjoy your day.

challenges

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs #47 ~ Romance or use red
Crafting Happines #82 ~ Hearts
Jan's Digi Stamps ~ February Challenge ~ ATG
Creatalicious #204 ~ ATG with optional Kisses
TTCRD #w/c 02/02 ~ ATG
Fab 'n' Funky #509 ~ ATG
The Paper Shelter #455 ~ For the one I love
Creative Moments #207 ~ ATG
Pammie's inky pinky #2105 - anything goes
Simon says Monday - hearts / love
A bit more time #133 - anything goes
Little red wagon #587 - total eclipse of the heart
Simon Wednesday - love is in the air

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful love the soft colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say!
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Aww, this is so sweet Sue, cute little couple, fabulous colouring and lovely soft colours
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jackie Cornfield said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Stay safe and well.
Jackie DT member.

Janette said...

Sweet card Sue for this gorgeous image, but now you have me wondering just 'who' your sending it to, are you keeping secrets I wonder....!!!!!!!xx

tilly said...

This is beautiful in those soft colours and the super image, so sweet xx

Donna Walls said...

Very sweet image and beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna, DT

Jan Mahew said...

Precious Sue! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored love inspriation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and your sweet image coloured beautifully … Also thanks for supporting and using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a darling card using such a sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation in our challenge. It's a treat to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit me

Kate said...

Your card is simply darling! The soft colours are just perfect with your sweet little couple!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sammy said...

this is so pretty. Love it! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

N-Eva said...

Very cute and beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful Sue, such a sweet image and I love your sky background. Sorry it's taken me all week to get around to visiting! take care xxx

Melissa Czapor said...

Love the soft colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge!! Hope to see you again!!
Melissa
SSD DT