My Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Dig Doodles Studios- Lewy

 Good morning and Happy 1st of the month

Happy St Davids Day

Talking of Saint Days over in the shop Digi Doodles Studios have 2 cute St Patrick Images

I have for you today

Lewy Leprechaun

(his sister Patty Leprechaun will be in the shop too)

I have turned him into a Good Luck Card with all the Luck of the Irish.


I coloured him with my Promarkers and Copics
Fussy cut
The Cheers die is a Tonic and is cut in Gold
The fabulous papers are also from Digi Doodles " Kiss the Blarney Stone"
Added a sating Green Ribbon

Well I really enjoyed making this card although I did have a problem getting a decent picture.
Any tips on taking photo of Gold without it looking Black, I would love to hear.

Dont forget we have new challenges starting today both on the blog and also in our facebook page.
We would it if you would come and play along with us.

Have a lovely day
Talking of luck wish me luck as i am waiting on a call from the vet as my dog isnt very well again.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges


13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Sue, this is gorgeous I love the image, although I never do St Patricks day theme this is a fab. Happy St Davids day to you and yours, have you got your dress up ready...xx

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A great good luck card .. .. the image really made me smile and you have the perfect papers alongside.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful St. Patricks Day
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous card sue, cute image -beautiful colouring and your design is lovely.
So sorry Buddy is poorly again :((
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a wonderful St Patrick's Day card. That is a great image. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image.xxx

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is just beautiful Sue! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh what a great card. Love it!! Love the DP's you have used and that digi is so cute. Great coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week, and hope you'll link up again.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Mari said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 5 at Gem of a Challenge!