My Followers

Saturday 20 March 2021

Popping In ---- Digi Doodles Studios

 Hello and welcome.

I have a new card for you today.

the image is from

DIGI DOODLES STUDIOS



Pond life - pairables

DP is - On the Pond

I just love this set and the papaers are perfect


Coloured with Promarkers
Added some twine and few metal gems
Stitched circle dies
All sentiments come with the set

Well hope you like and this brings a smile to someones face.
Dont forget we have a blog challenge - Something beginning with F (any make of image allowed)
and we run a facebook Anything goes monthly challenge (only DDSimage)
We would love to see you joining in with these.

thanks for popping by have a lovely day
Challenges


11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Cute image Sue, love the layout, gorgeous colours and papers.
xx

cass said...

Great layering and paper combo. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Must use a digi stamp" Challenge.

Margarets designer cards said...

Great image, love the frog just popping up

Ellen said...

Great image and card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Mimi said...

OOO fabulous card, super design and matching of colours too :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight - hugs Mimi xxxx

Sharon Noble said...

What a brilliant card great colouring THANK YOU for taking part in our challenge at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ big hugs Sharon

Sheryl said...

This really put a smile on my face Sue. Fab card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Ellibelle said...

What a great design with the cute image and wonderful papers!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope to see you back again soon!

Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Make it Green" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!