My Followers

Friday 2 April 2021

Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG with optional colour swatch & GDT/DT Call

 Good morning and Happy Easter.

Well as it is friday it is time for a new challenge at Crafty Catz and this weeks host is the lovely Ginny.

Oh and we also have a DT/ GDT Call running 

As always our challenge is Anything Goes but we have a for fun twist.

the twist is a colour theme


We are kindly sponsored this week by 

 we where allowed some images to play with and I went with 
Maddy-Molly-Yorkie who was very popular with the team.


I have coloured my image with promarkers
Used a fancy square die

flowers from stash and Dp from old pad

Well I do hope you have a lovely easter and maybe get some time to come and play along with us. We have a Dt/ GDT call so would love to hear from you
Dont forget to checkout our sponsors fab images in their shop

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #271 Animals  (+ A Sentiment)





11 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely delicate colour pattern and nice papers to match, I hope you have a nice Easter and next year, Rory will be wanting an egg lol xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sue, this image is so sweet, love your design and layout.
Have a happy Easter weekend
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Love the large die cut Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the image

Wishing you a Happy Easter

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Sue, love all the layers and super colouring, have a great week xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Your colouring of the dog is brilliant. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful,

Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, and also I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Stacey said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.
DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Cheryl said...

Adorable card!


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute card

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges this week.

Happy Crafting
DT Sam
Craftychickcards.blogspot.com