My Followers

Saturday 1 May 2021

Craft Challenge - Christmas In April

 Hi folks I have my DT card for Craft Challenge. This will be my last DT make for them I have been on the team for just short of 10 years and loved it but finding my time limiyed and Mo jo lacking so have stepped down.

Back to the challenge. The week it is all about Christmas. 

So make a Christmas project and get it linked and we will be over for a peep.

We are sponsored this time by

Morgan’s Art World


I have used one of their images for my card called Winter 9’ 


Image is coloured with promarkers
Matted onto glittered card and some Organza Ribbon.
A clear stamp sentiment and all finished

Well another for my box wow the year is passing so quickly I need to get a few more done or I will be burning the midnight oil getting them done nearer the time.

Well hope you like and hope you will pop over and checkout what the team has made and play along.

Thanks for popping by and i would like to enter this into the following challenges

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - christmas

WaterCooler Wednesday 2W, C8, #314 - All Occasions (W2 of 2)

Winter Wonderland - M, 3E, APR - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES


7 comments:

Janette said...

Sad to see you go Sue but there is a time limit on everything...This last card is gorgeous, love the image its so cute. The way the year is passing we will be writing all our christmas cards out soon.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great make. I know the missing Mojo feeling. Hope it comes back to you soon. Thank You for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Pat K said...

Lovely image on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

OlgaB said...

Ahh this is beautiful!
Sorry for the late comment.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely holiday card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.