My Followers

Friday 21 May 2021

Crafty catz challenge - ATG/ Cute as you like

 Good morning and wow where has the year gone doesnt seem 5 mins since this time last year. 

I was so excited as my grandson was due to be born tomorrow. yes he will be 1 years old.

Wow i feel old lol.

Anyway today being Friday has to be a new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ

as always we have Anything Goes but the team follow our optional twist and this week it is

Cute As You Like.

Our sponsor for this challenge is






We are also welcoming our new team mate
Pop over to the blog and checkout what the team has made and say hi to Susan

For my card i used a image i purchased when Julia release the Giraffe Set I am using using Gerrard


Coloured him with my Promarkers and used some digi papers from Digi Doodles studios Wild thing

Time for Tea die and a spellbinders die
Some twine from stash and a few pearls to finish.
the sentiment came with the set.

Well he looks ready for summer but we dont seem to be having one this year nearly June and I still have the heating on in the morning.

Well thats me for today hope you have a lovely day and the sun is shinning where you are.
Bye for now.

challenges i would like to enter this card into are

Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - Wk 19 (W2 of 2)  and Wk 20 (W1 of 2) -   ANYTHING COLORING GOES

Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 208 (W2 of 2)  -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Polkadoodles - W, C10 ANYTHING GOES


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and design papers. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue- love that funky giraffe -so cool in his shades!
Happy birthday to little Rory- it's hard to believe that he's a year old already- the time flies by and the grandchildren grow so fast, that's why it's important to spend as much time as you can with them- which I know you do! My two eldest girls are sleeping over tomorrow, can't wait to spoil them a bit!!
xx

Janette said...

Sue I love this card, the design is fabulous and the image is so cute.
Can't believe how fast the year has gone, hope you have a lovely day with little tike tomorrow.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love that giraffe. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image!
FABulous design and I LOve this sentiment.
Enjoy every minute of your Grandson's birthday, they grow so quickly.
Chrissyxx

tilly said...

a lovely card he is so cute, happy birthday to Rory and yes, my heating still goes on along with using my big coat when out! xx

Sue said...

Sue I really love this card and Happy Birthday to Rory my eldest Grandson is 25!!! only seems like yesterday he was born Lol have a great weekend hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, it made me laugh, great card and image

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
DT Maria

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Rose Andrew said...

Awesome card .. love it
Thank you for joining us at LeAnns World 101 Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Hannapanna said...

Such a fun card! Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

- Hanna, DT

MeSi said...

So fun and cute, I love this! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles craft challenge (and sorry for late commenting). Hope to see you again!

Merja DT