My Followers

Saturday 24 July 2021

Summer Reads - Digi Doodles Studios inspiration

 Hello I have a lovely Summer card for you today.

Gosh i wish this was me and not just because she is young.

The image is from DIGI DOODLES STUDIOS and is Summer Reads

I thought I would use some bright colours for this one.


I coloured the image with promarkers
Sky done with distressed inks
Dp is Echo park Summer Lovin covered the whole card something I dont always do as tend to like a little white showing
The sentiment is a strip off one of the Dp pages which I placed foam dots under to raise

Well do you enjoy a good book on holiday I have to say that is really only time I tend to read a full book. Think at home I find too many other jobs to do.

Well have you joined in our Blog Challenge - Christmas in July
Still time if you are quick.
Enjoy your weekend
challenges



18 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. That image is so sweet. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Looks like a wonderful way to keep cool- pretty image, fabulous background and a great choice of papers
xx

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Oh just in love with the background sunglasses and the way it ties the card theme. Very adorable! Thank you for playing with us and looking forward to seeing you again! Hugs, Kinjal - DT Clever Dexter

Caroline said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining our cahllenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So beautiful the papers are gorgeous and love the soft tones you have coloured her with Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely summer card, beautiful image and beautifully coloured

Sue said...

Sweet card Sue hugs xx

Nicolette said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining our challenge.
nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
I really like your project, thank you for joining the Clever Dexter challenge! I hope to see you again next month!
DT Roberta

Janette said...

Hi Sue, very cute card, glad someone felt cool it really wasn't me.xx

missgailly said...

What a fun, summery card. I love that you have colour in the sky as well. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Clever Dexter Challenge.
DT Stacey

Tammy L said...

Lovely card and has a great summer feel to it. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Coordinator

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the latest challenge over at Clever Dexter! Good luck!- DT Marj

denise said...

what a great beach scene! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
Denise DT

excopic said...

Cute!
Thank you for joining us at our July Clever Dexter Challenge Good luck and we hope you join us too the next month! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge

Ginny said...

Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
--- DT - Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #19 - Hello Summer