My Followers

Monday 13 December 2021

Crafty Catz Anything Goes lets celebrate Christmas

 Good evening hope you have all had a good weekend.

I have my last DT make for Crafty catz for the year.

We are running at DT call if your interested . Please pop over to the challenge for more info.

This weeks challenge is Anything Goes 

but we have added a optional twist Celebrate Christmas

Ourhost forthis challenge is Sue and our sponsor for this challenge is

Dr Digi House Of Stamps


Prize is 2 Images From The Shop

We where kindly given some images from our sponsor and i picked 

Christmas Sweater Seth


I coloured the image with Promarkers added a touch of glitter on his jumper on the trees and the writing.

All Dp are from my stash old papers

Some red ribbon to finish off

The sentiment is a clear stamp

Well are you finish for the year or still making your card I have a few left to make and must get them in the post. I do hope that you can come and share what your making it doesnt have to follow the twist we would just love to see what your making.

The ladies are all very busy so I have given them the week off with comments but i am sure they will leave some if they have time.

I will be announcing the winner on Friday so it maybe be you.

Thanks for popping by and off to add to a few challenges.

Sweet stampin - anything Christmas
The paper funday #36 - anything goes/opt. holiday
QKR #433 - anything goes
Four seasons - anything goes/winter
Crafting happiness #118 - anything goes
thepapershelter celebrations
Aud Sentiments #289 - Christmas/New Year (13/12)

Krafty Chicks #589 - Christmas (15/12)

Christmas Craft Creations #December - Make a scene (10/1)

I Love ProMarkers #449 - AG/Christmas (13/12)

Crafty Gals Corner #226 - Merry and Bright (10/1)

Fab´N´Funky #541 - Christmas (14/12)

Dream Valley #260 - AG (10/1)

Crafty Calendar #December - Christmas (27/12)

Di´s Digi Challenge - use a digi (11/12)

Polkadoodles #wk49 - AG (16/12)

18 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Your card is fantastic, that image gave me a chuckle, would be a perfect Christmas card for my father-in-law! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love this image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

That is a very overlarge sweater but I may need it after Christmas if I keep eating all these Aldi goodies lol... it has made a lovely card though and added sparkle ! xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the image and the sweater makes me laugh at an old memory :))
Watch out for the post Sue, I paid £23 for the first lot, wouldn't mind but I don't send out as many as I once did.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue- fantastic colouring!
It's lovely to have you join in at Fab'n' Funky, Crafty Calendar and Sweet Stampin Challenges, thanks for playing along.
xx

Darlene said...

What a fun image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Don’t forget to come join us at our new PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Sioban said...

That’s exactly what mine look like, I mean well but they never come out as expected. Great card

Lisa Bird said...

Awesome image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Donna Walls said...

Oh, how fun! This is a great image and you've colored it so beautifully. Thanks for entering your lovely projects in our challenge at The Paper Funday! Donna

Patsy Long said...

Fabulous card, great colouring and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in our Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

Lori Podolsky said...

What a fabulous and fun card you've created, Sue! Awesome image, too. Thank you for sharing your lovely card, and for playing along with us on The Paper Shelter Blog Hop. Good luck on your entry and I hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

Kelly Schelske said...

These Dr Digis images are so fun, love it!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- Good Luck!!

Lynn Dawson said...

Such an amazing card. I love the image so much. thank you for sharing your amazing work.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so adorable! So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Helen said...

Love it! Looks a bit like something I knitted!!

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Merry & Bright" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x